Friday, September 17, 2010

MySQL database - Visual design



Many applications work through the use of databases, including almost all the dynamic sites rely for their operation to the database. Among the most widely used software, there are undoubtedly Access and MySql, both very popular for web applications. Create a simple database is not difficult, but it is considerably more complicated with the explosion in the number of tables inside.
F
or MySql may be convenient MySQL Workbench, a powerful open-source software that allows the creation of a database in a completely visual way. The program is available in English for both Windows and Mac and of course for all popular Linux OS, including Ubuntu. The official website can be found many guides and information for further study. To download, click here.

17 comments:

  1. i look forward to your next recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks complicated, have any guides to starting up with MySQL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pandor42
    First of all MySQL Reference Manual http://dev.mysql.com/doc/

    I started with googling little tasks and then ... sky is the only limit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great info, great post. I'll be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who swears by this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have no idea what this is... but i'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our outside IT guy tells me to learn this all the time. Too lazy, plus I don't want to be that go to guy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so complex ;O

    Supporting!
    Come check out my blog if you like music :)
    www.modernefusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recommend mySQL over Acces every day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad blog spot comes with the pre made templates, looks interesting but complicated to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good job here!

    you just inspired more bubbles on "Enhanced by MS Paint"... check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a programmer but it makes sense. The only comparison I can think of is BASIC to qBASIC to visual basic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this post made me open my eyes and stop squinting!!!

    ReplyDelete