Saturday, September 18, 2010

Suddenly fonts ... thousand of them!


FontPark is probably one of the largest database of free fonts on the Web. All those who are looking for a font to suit your graphic design will not be spoiled for choice. The site is well structured for a quick search, in fact if we are looking for a particular font, and we know the name, we just have to click on the relevant letter of the alphabet and will appear in a flash all the results.
Very convenient and useful to be able to see the preview of an inscription with the various fonts available, so you can realize now it may be good for our project. To do this we will not have to do is write a sentence in the box, choose the font size from the dropdown menu and click Prev

18 comments:

  1. good point. Sometimes a change of perspective helps lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post, bro! waiting for MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for the tip sis, although I use dafont (www.dafont.com).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm a dafont user, too, But alternatives are always nice to have. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see if I can use it since I use Linux.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love getting new fonts all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always down for new fonts. Especially ones that are just really out of the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sit, I'm more of a dafont chick myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your blog is really coming nice together :3

    ReplyDelete